Covid 19 Information
During this period of uncertainty we are making rapid changes to our business
Our shop is open but with precautions in place...
- Our staff clean regularly with Isopropyl cleaners paying attention to contact points like door handles and terminals
- Our staff wash their hands regularly
- We have hand sanitizer, sinks and tissues for visitors to use - we request you do so before handling stock
- Three customers in store at a time
- Please consider shopping without Children where possible
- Maintain a 2m distance and be respectful of other customers
- We're encouraging customers to use our click-and-collect service - we thank you for supporting small business at this time.
As you go through the payment pages you on our site you are able to choose to collect from our Bristol store for free. We will try and process Click-and-Collect orders swiftly. There is a bell to ring if you'd prefer us to bring your order out or there is a queue.
Online and by phone
- Strict procedures are maintained while packing parcels and delivery companies in a contactless way. Hygiene rules are maintained at all times.
- Our staff can often provide the same friendly service by phone or email as in store, recommending items for you.
- Our nationwide delivery services are currently uneffected however we will keep you up to date of any unforseen circumstances.
Our Wapping Wharf Store
Mark and Luke - founders of Fig1 - are from a creative family. Our flagship store in Bristol’s Wapping Wharf was designed and fitted out by Mark and his Dad. Based in Bristol’s independent business quarter, we’re proud every time a customer comments "I’d love to live in this shop". Our new store is the culmination of 10 years of Fig1 and years more of creative practice.
Small Team, Big on Service
With Fig1, you’ll always have a dedicated small team to help with problems. You’re not data to us - we know what’s on order, who packed it and can find out where it is quickly and efficiently if there are any problems. When you visit our shop, we like to feel we’re welcoming you to our home - to a space we’ve designed and curated to share with friends old and new. We believe the same quality of service should apply online, so any problems, just pick up the phone. We’re always happy to help.
Things we Believe about Life
We believe life is best shared with friends. We believe in family meals, in shared experiences, in a healthy, active life spent pursuing your dreams. We believe in minimising our impact and that a little shared is better than a lot hoarded. We believe in creative life and fulfillment through expression. We believe in slow living, community and pleasure in small things.